Here is a list of organizations in Maryland currently looking to hire!
- Associate’s degree in Health and Human Services counseling field and an Alcohol and Drug Trainee (ADT) designation
- Bachelor’s degree in Health and Human Services, Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related field and Certified Associate Counselor – Drug & Alcohol (CAC-AD) certification.
- Certified as an alcohol and drug counselor by the Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists.
- Bilingual English/Spanish, strongly preferred
- American Psychological Association’s Standards for Educational and Psychological Testing
Please contact Shera Dressman for more details – firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s get in touch!
Additional Board Members
Do you have a passion for working in the recovery space? Do you want to be a part of an organization that advocates for professionals and provides resources across the state of Maryland?
We are looking for individuals who want to get involved and join our board.
Currently looking especially for those who have nonprofit financial experience to assist with treasurer duties, but all individuals are encouraged to reach out!
Is your organization hiring? We are happy to post any job listing available in the state of Maryland that pertains to substance use disorder treatment or related fields.